We are raising funds to build a much needed new packing facility.
Find out more here:
Every little bit will help and THANKS!
HOW IT WORKS
Produce is distributed every Tuesday (Tuscaloosa) and Thursday (Birmingham) mid-April until after Thanksgiving. Options include the full season, spring, fall, or spring and fall.
Choose a pick-up location
(unless you are opting for home delivery):
1. Red Cat Coffee House – Pepper Place
2. Continental Bakery – English Village
3. Classic Wine Company – Homewood
4. UAB Child Development Center
5. Southern Research - Southside
1. Manna Grocery and Deli- Meadowbrook Shopping Center
2. Mary’s Cakes and Pastries -
3. Spirits Wine Cellar -
Shops of Lake Tuscaloosa
4. The Alcove Tavern -
5. The Capitol School
Please note that you must pick up your produce by 6 p.m. If you are unable to pick-up your produce one week, first please try to find a friend to pick it up for you. If you are unable to do so, we will credit a payment plan or reimburse a paid in full account. We will only be able to do this if we are notified well in advance.
An email will be sent the evening prior to
pick-up with a list of what you will be receiving, descriptions, happenings on the farm, and recipes.
Full Year: $735
Full Year – mid-April through Thanksgiving
Spring – mid-April through the end of June
Fall – mid-September through Thanksgiving
The CSA begins in mid-April. We have chosen not to assign a specific date at this time due to the unpredictability of the weather, but will let you know 2 weeks in advance of the first delivery. The number one determining factor will be the ripening of the strawberries! The CSA will go at least until Thanksgiving and possibly into December.
Spring/Fall will break for July, August, and half September.
* Extra Salad (only during peak salad production – about 11 weeks in spring and 11 in the fall): $88
* Flowers (approx. 20 weeks): $100
* Home Delivery (Birmingham):
Full year $280
* Home Delivery (Tuscaloosa):
Full year $245